Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my 45th birthday. I can't believe I am getting so old, at least until I remember all of the aches and pains I am feeling.

My eyesight has gone down hill. I didn't think that happened until at least 50. To read things up close, I have to take off my glass. That is SO annoying.

When I get up in the morning, I can feel my joints creak and pop - yikes, I'm not 80!

I've noticed that I don't hear as well anymore. I've noticed that I often have to ask the children, "What did you say? I can't hear you." That drives me nuts, too.

Pugsly, our miniature schnauzer is going to be 13 on January 2. He is in the same boat as me. Bad eyesight, hearing, and joints. We are growing old together, although I don't know how much longer he will be around. Hopefully I will be here for many years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment